In Flanders' Fields 81 - World Première Recordings - A Meeting with Roland Coryn
Wereldpremière-opname - A Meeting with Roland Coryn
Koormuziek voor gemengd a capella koor op Engelse gedichten
A Meeting with ...’ opus 82
2nd collection (2011), on poems by James Joyce, Li T’ai Po and Joyce Kilmer for mixed choir a cappella dedicated to Marc Michael de Smet and his choir Aquarius.
1. Sleep Now, O Sleep Now (satb)
2. You ask why (saatb)
3. Trees (ssaattbb)
‘A Letter to the World’ opus 51(1993)
Five songs for mixed choir a cappella on poems by Emily Dickinson, dedicated to his wife and the choir Musica Flandrorum. (satb)
4. This is my Letter to the World.
6. Wild Nights
7. Some keep the Sabbath
8. I'm nobody
9. A Game of Fives on a poem by Lewis Carrol from ‘Miscellaneous’ opus 75 (2007).
For four to twelve voices in mixed choir a cappella.
There is another Sky opus 71 (2005).
Collection of songs for mixed choir a cappella on poems by Emily Dickinson.
10. There is another Sky. (ssaattbb)
11. I’ll tell you how the Sun rose.(ssaattbb) (solo: Mady Bonert , soprano)
12. Nobody knows this little Rose.(ssaattbb) (solo: An Janssens, alto)
13. A slash of Blue (sssaaatttbbb)
14. Because I could not stop for Death.(ssaattbb) (solo: Penelope Turner, soprano)
15. Life (ssaattbb) (2011)
on a poem by Charlotte Brontë from ‘Miscellaneous’ opus 75 for mixed choir a cappella
16. Let down the Bars, O Death (satb) Part 1 from ‘A Meeting with...’ opus 73
1st collection, song on a poem by Emily Dickinson.
Five a cappella songs for mixed choir on poems by Li T’ai Po opus 80.(2009-2010)
for mixed choir a cappella.
17. Autumn River Song (ssaattbb)
18. Song of the Forge (ssaattbb)
19. Alone looking at the Mountain (ssssaaaattttbbbb)
20. Gazing at the Cascade (satb)
21. Summer in the Mountains (sssaaatttbbb)
Aquarius Chamber Choir
Marc Michael de Smet, dirigent